Choosing your first dance song to kick off your wedding night can sometimes be a very tricky job. It’s a tough decision to make, to choose a song that is meaningful to both bride & groom and a lot of the time you have 2 or 3 top songs and choosing the final winner can be very difficult.
It’s good to choose songs that bring you both back to a certain time in your lives as a couple. Although it doesn’t always have to have sentiment some couples choose rock dance or chart songs! Why ? Because everyone’s tastes are different so choose what right for your tastes!
Here, are the top first dance Wedding songs for 2018 as featured on Bride.com to give you some ideas!
- Ed Sheeran, “Thinking Out Loud”
- Etta James, “At Last”
- John Legend, “All of Me”
- Elvis Presley, “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
- Christina Perri, “A Thousand Years”
- Ray LaMontagne, “You Are the Best Thing”
- Jason Mraz, “I Won’t Give Up”
- Ellie Goulding, “How Long Will I Love You”
- Ed Sheeran, “Perfect Duet” (Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé)